Fleet Management Reports
You can only manage what you measure.
Fortunately, you can measure a lot with WEBFLEET.
Based on feedback from our customers, we know what kind of information is important. The reports we produce help you to keep on top of everything from fuel efficiency to legal compliancy to quality of service. Find a selection of the most popular fleet management reports in use by our customers below.
Monitor productivity, maximize billable time.
Reports on trips, hours and orders help you assess productivity and target areas where there’s room for improvement.
- Improve scheduling by analyzing orders, standstill time, trip time and distance travelled
- Use records of time spent with customers and time spent on the road to maximize billable time
- Compare individual and group performance to optimize resource allocation and planning
Improve efficiency and cut spend on fuel
Fuel is one area where you can make big efficiency savings, and our cost control reports help you do just that.
- Spot speeding, idling, harsh braking and steering, and encourage a more fuel-efficient driving style
- Monitor both business and private mileage and compare it with spend on fuel to identify inefficiency in your fleet
- Check whether excessive mileage or time is being spent on an order and focus on where you can make the biggest savings
Complete orders on time and as promised
A record of orders and arrival times shows how reliable your service is. And you can share it with your customers.
- See if your drivers are arriving on time and analyse the reliability and responsiveness of your service
- Be transparent and provide a job-by-job insight into time spent driving and time spent with customers
Drive down fuel use and carbon emissions
TomTom measures your environmental impact and helps you to lower your company’s carbon footprint.
- Promote a more fuel-efficient driving style by monitoring driving performance
- Use stats on trip time, idle time, distance travelled and fuel consumption to spot problems and improve efficiency
- Check the carbon emissions for each of your vehicles and work to lower your carbon footprint
Promote safer driving across your fleet
Reports on dangerous driving, vehicle maintenance and working hours keep you on top of safety.
- Spot speeding, harsh braking and steering, and encourage a safer driving style
- Schedule services based on our maintenance reports and keep your vehicles in safe working order
- Set limits and monitor if your drivers go beyond a safe number of hours behind the wheel
Prove compliance with hours and tax laws
A record of working hours and private mileage means you can show your business is operating within the law.
- Get a log of both private and business miles for use on tax compliance Ensure your staff are working within driving time directives with a record of hours behind the wheel