Networkfleet's Suite of Fleet Management Products
GPS Fleet Tracking and Management for Diverse Industries
Networkfleet gives fleet managers secure, easy-to-use web access to near real-time information on virtually any aspect of their fleet operations like GPS fleet maps, dashboards, reports, and alerts. Networkfleet also offers a reliable, battery-powered tracking device for fixed and movable fleet assets such as trailers or generators, which are also tracked along with vehicles in Networkfleet’s online system.
Recommended Fleet Management Products
Networkfleet 5000 Series Product Line: GPS Fleet Tracking & Diagnostics
Compatible with light, medium, and heavy duty vehicles, the 5000 Series product line features two hardware devices. The 5200 is GPS only, while the 5500 connects directly to the vehicle’s diagnostic port to continually monitor engine diagnostics. Both include a fast processor, built in accelerometer, and multi-port options.
The Networkfleet 5000 Series offers these features and benefits:
- Internal Antenna: Both the GPS and cellular antennas are contained internally in the device.
- Serial and Sensor Functionality: The 5000 Series devices can be expanded to offer a total of 6 sensors to monitor voltage events like PTO, secondary engine, door, and other in-vehicle devices. The serial port allows for integration with compatible Garmin devices using a Garmin FMI cable and also integrates with laptops and other devices by providing a constant NMEA data feed.
- Vehicle Diagnostics: Patented remote vehicle diagnostics capabilities on the 5500 enable monitoring of diagnostic trouble codes, ignition status, speed, odometer, fuel efficiency and more.
- Easy Installation: Plug & play design provides for easy, quick installation without splicing wires.
- Satellite Integration: Ideal for fleets that travel in remote areas, the 5500 can be combined with the QUAKE™ QPro Satellite which enables fleet managers the ability to stay in touch with their vehicles, regardless of their location or access to cellular coverage.
- FREE Roadside Assistance: the 5000 series also includes Networkfleet's industry-exclusive Roadside Assistance package at no additional cost!
Networkfleet Asset Guard
The Networkfleet Asset Guard provides reliable tracking for fixed and movable fleet assets such as trailers, containers/pods, generators, heavy duty equipment, and more. The Asset Guard is an ideal solution for managing assets that will be deployed for long periods outdoors or in other rugged environments.
The Asset Guard offers complete asset tracking and communications incorporating GPS technology on the CDMA cellular network. Superior internal antennas for both cellular and GPS eliminate the need for wired antennas and make the Asset Guard mountable virtually anywhere on the asset for easy, inexpensive installations. With Asset Guard you can control operating costs, reduce casualty losses and provide excellent field reliability.