Protect Your Drivers with Networkfleet's Free Roadside Assistance
With Networkfleet's complimentary roadside assistance program, your drivers can quickly get help in case of a vehicle breakdown. This free service covers any four of the following scenarios for each vehicle in your fleet, annually:
- Towing: Up to 25 miles of towing for any size vehicle from the point of breakdown to the nearest service provider or other specified location. There is an additional fee for towing a car more than 25 miles.
- Locksmith Service: Locksmith services will be provided at an accessible location.
- Battery Boost: Jump-start or perform minor mechanical adjustments to start the car.
- Tire Change: A roadside assistance provider will replace a flat tire with the car's available spare tire.
- Fuel Delivery: An emergency supply of fuel will be delivered to the disablement site. If necessary, the car will be towed to the nearest gas station.
- Winch: Includes extraction of the vehicle when it is stuck on ice, in mud, or snow on a normally traveled roadway.