Fleet Vehicle Alerts
Proactively Address Issues with Real Time Alerting
Networkfleet’s® sophisticated alerting functionality allows managers to schedule real-time alerts daily, weekly, or monthly for conditions that exceed user-defined limits such as: speed thresholds, geofence violations, odd-hours breaches and more. Users can create and modify alerts for groups or individual vehicles and have notifications sent automatically via email or SMS message.
Activity alerts report on the following types of activities:
- Vehicle Engine Health: Diagnostics trouble codes and malfunction indicator light status.
- Vehicle Maintenance: If the vehicle is due for service.
- Odd Hours: If vehicles are being used outside user-defined parameters based on time.
- Idle: If vehicles are idling longer than a user defined threshold.
- Speed: If vehicles are speeding.
- Geofences: If a vehicle has entered or exited a geofence.
In addition to these alerts, Networkfleet allows fleet managers to create an escalation path of notifications to management as the severity of the alert conditions increases. For example, a fleet manager can set up three different escalation points as it relates to excessive speed. For each increased escalation point, different people can be notified, and by different means. This cascading notification process can be applied to all vehicles in the fleet.
Real time alerting allows fleet managers to better understand driver behavior and proactively address issues before they escalate into larger problems.