With Driver ID, you know which driver is operating each vehicle in your fleet - at all times.
Networkfleet makes it easy to understand the location and performance of your vehicles. With Networkfleet’s Driver ID, you can know which driver is operating which vehicle at all times – automatically.
BENEFITS OF DRIVER ID
Depending on their goals, every company will achieve different types and amounts of cost savings with a wireless fleet management system. However, most can realize measurable results in the following cost-containment areas.
- Simple, one-touch operation
- Awareness of which driver is operating a vehicle at all times
- Seamless tracking of driver performance across multiple vehicles
- No need to manually assign drivers to vehicles
- Identification of unauthorized vehicle use
- Identification of problem drivers across multiple vehicles
- Optional external buzzer available
HOW IT WORKS
Driver ID is simple to operate and requires no additional software.
- The Driver ID Reader is installed in the dashboard and connects directly to the Networkfleet unit.
- Each driver is assigned an ID Key.
- Upon entering a vehicle and turning on the ignition, the driver touches their ID Key to the face of the ID Reader in the dashboard. If the driver forgets to enter the key, an LED light blinks periodically as a reminder.
- Driver ID automatically updates your Networkfleet portal, and assigns the driver’s name or ID to the vehicle.