Are you struggling to control fuel expenses and manage the fuel purchasing process more effectively? Now you can do both with the Verizon Networkfleet WEX Fuel Card Program. By combining one of the most widely used fuel cards with our intuitive online data management system, Networkfleet makes it easy to manage all your fleet fuel expenses in one convenient and flexible program.
WEX Fuel Card Program
- Monitor and track all fuel purchases as they post to your account
- Set purchasing limits by driver and other criteria
- Track individual vehicle fuel performance
- Analyze fuel consumption patterns
- Manage your entire fuel purchasing process from one secure website
HOW IT WORKS
Every vehicle in your fleet is assigned a card, and each driver receives a unique identification number. Drivers must present both every time they make a fuel purchase. Drivers must also provide the current odometer reading of the vehicle at the time of purchase.
Required Driver ID and odometer prompts allow for Level III data capture at the pump. Enhanced line item detail helps fleet managers identify who, when, where, and what type of purchases are made. This data is collected daily and posted to the Networkfleet website at mid-night each night. Fleet managers can log on to the secure site to monitor alerts, review fuel purchase reports, and manage the entire fuel purchasing process.
SAFE, SECURE FUEL PURCHASES
The program offers a number of safety and security features to help prevent unauthorized fuel purchases.
- Flexiblecontrolsletyousetpurchasing limits for each card. You decide which purchases to allow and which exceptions are reported.
- Transactionsthatexceedpresetlimitsare automatically declined. • Purchasingauthorizationsareeasilykept current by adding, deleting or updating cards and drivers online.
- Managerscanviewpurchasedetailsasthey post to your account to quickly identify potential fraud or misuse.
- Lostorstolencardscanbeimmediately reported online or by phone.
ROBUST REPORTING FEATURES
The program offers three downloadable reports to help manage fuel purchases.
- Purchase Activity Report. Provides a monthly summary of fuel purchases by individual fuel card number.
- Fuel Transaction Report. Shows all fuel purchase details for a defined time period, including location, gallons, and total cost.
- Fuel Guard Report. Compares the location and time of fuel purchases with vehicle locations to identify potential fraud events.
In addition, Networkfleet’s regular Fuel Usage and MPG Report allows you to compare fleet fuel efficiency by monitoring individual vehicle fuel usage and miles driven for a specific time period. It also reconciles gallons consumed with fuel card expenses. All reports can be viewed, printed and saved in PDF format.
PREVENT FUEL CARD MISUSE
Customizable program settings put you in control of fuel purchases by letting you set rules for where, when and how much fuel your drivers buy. Flexible parameters allow you to set limits for:
THE ULTIMATE IN CONVENIENCE
With Networkfleet, you can manage all fuel expenses in one convenient and flexible program. Drivers can fuel up wherever the Verizon Networkfleet Fuel Card is accepted – at more than 180,000 locations nationwide. You can access the data in your office or remotely, using a smart phone, tablet or other mobile device. And our friendly, professional customer care representatives are available 24/7 to answer your questions and help resolve problems.
Additional terms and fees may apply to some program features.