Comprehensive Fleet Fuel Management
Identify Vehicles that Need Fuel Efficiency Improvement
It's likely that a high percentage of your fleet's total operating costs go toward fuel. Managing fuel with Networkfleet® helps you identify vehicles that need maintenance or drivers that need training.
With Networkfleet's fuel reporting suite, you can:
- Verify fuel expenses with hard data
- Identify potential fuel card abuse
- Reduce fuel use to in turn reduce fuel costs
- Modify fuel-wasting driving behaviors
Networkfleet’s Fuel Reporting Suite Includes:
- Fuel Usage and MPG Report - monitor fuel used by each vehicle; reconcile gallons consumed with fuel card expenses; monitor miles each vehicle has driven.
- Speed Violations Report - improve safety and lower insurance costs by monitoring speed violations; create and enforce a speed policy to promote driver safety.
- Idle Time Report - view the number of hours of idle per vehicle; compare an individual vehicle's idle time with peer vehicles; pinpoint underutilized or inactive driving hours.
- Stop Detail and Idle Time Report - review a vehicle's stops and pinpoint excessive idling.
- Fuel Guard Report* - see location and time fuel was purchased to determine if there was a potential fraud event.
- Fuel Card Transaction Report* - get fuel transactions for a definable time period as well as details regarding those transactions including location, gallons, and total cost.